B&J Catalano is committed to implementing and maintaining an effective Corporate Social Responsibility program that integrates our social and environmental responsibilities into our daily operations. The Company fully accept their responsibility to fulfill the wider corporate social responsibilities and see it as fundamental to long-term sustainability and growth.
B&J Catalano strive to be an asset to the community, supporting the social, cultural, intellectual and economic development of Western Australia.
Since establishment, the Directors have contributed to a number of worthy causes within the community. Contributions include substantial annual donations to organisations undertaking medical research, educational institutes, charities, service clubs and local events.
Organisations that have benefitted from the Company’s donations include:
- Val Lischmann Research Foundation
- Manea College – Scholarship Sponsor
- St John of God Hospital – SW Cancer Centre/Accommodation
- Lions Club of Brunswick Junction
- Civilian Maimed and Limbless
- Variety Club Bash WA
- South West Youth Driver Development Program
- Midwest Industry Road Safety Alliance
- Brunswick Show
B&J Catalano is an avid supporter of Relay for Life – creating the “Catalano Catapults” team in 2013. The Company raised over $5,000 in it's first year of participation.