B&J Catalano seek applications from individuals who possess a positive attitude, a devoted mindset to safety and have a strong determination to succeed. In turn, the Company will provide continual development and support, safe and ethical employment conditions, teamed with the opportunity to be working in a strong team environment.
Should you believe you have the skills and abilities to join our progressive and innovative Company, please see below for employment opportunities:
Current employment opportunities
From October 2015, B&J Catalano will be seeking expressions of interest from experienced plant operators for upcoming work in the South West (WA).
Details of employment include:
- Rostered work– 6 days on 3 days off
- Start time of 7am, finish time of 6pm
- Commute bussesavailable – pickup from various locations in Bunbury, Collie, Australind, Eaton, Brunswick, Dardanup, etc.
- PPE supplied – high-visibility shirts, drill pants, steel cap boots, tool bag, safety helmet & safety glasses
- Contract– Period of 6 months, with possibility of ongoing employment (includes 3 month probationary period)
- Base rate - $23.01/hour (additional payments include $2.80/hr site allowance, penalties and overtime)
Equipment on site includes:
- Excavators – up to 1250
- Dozers D6 – D11
- Compactors/Rollers – 836 and up to 27T
- Water carts – 740 & 465 rigid body
- Scrapers – 657
- Dump trucks –777, 50T Articulated, 730 & 740 Articulated
- Graders – 16 with GPS experience
If you are an experienced operator, on any of the above mentioned equipment, please email through a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org